Notes, Tasks, & Reminders
Add notes, tasks and reminders in a responsive fashion.
Component send email notifications when the reminder field is set.
Recieve email, or voice notification when the reminder field is set.
Sticky notes Module
Display notes in sticky notes view.
Display notes, tasks and reminder is list format.
Full synchronized integration with Evennote access notes, tasks and reminders on Joomla!, iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, or PC .
Add Notes, Tasks or Reminders
- Add notes and tasks using jQuery
- Add notes and tasks in different categories for classification
- Ability to create an automated reminders on your reminders, tasks and notes
- Ability to mark task completed once they are completed
- Ability to set a due date on the tasks
- Ability to share notes, task, and reminder with other Joomla! administrators
Out of the box, AdminNotes comes with "Default sticky notes module". However, user can also purchase premium "AdminNotes Reminder Module". Here are some of the features of both modules:
Default sticky notes module -
- Display notes in sticky notes view. Its build on jQuery interface which give ability to move sticky notes within the module
- Module Prams: Category (i.e. which category(ies) to be displayed), Sort by (i.e. created, random), Number of Notes, and Show only completed notes
AdminNotes Reminder Module -
- Displays notes, tasks and reminder is list format. - Displays Task details, Due Date, Category, Status, Completed Date, Action (i.e. Edit, Delete, Mark as completed)
- Module gives ability to search the tasks - Module gives ability to sort by Task details, Due Date, Category, Status, and Completed Date - Module Prams: Category (i.e. which category(ies) to be displayed)
Buy the Reminder Module for AdminNotes!
Out of box, AdminNotes comes with two plugins
Reminder Plugin - System plugin will send a notification when the task/reminder is due
SimpleFYI Plugin(BETA) -
AdminNotes integrates with EverNote, in the nutshell here is how integration works:
- Every new note/task created in Joomla! AdminNotes component gets added as a note in Evernote
- Every new note created in Evernote gets added as a note/task in Joomla! AdminNotes component
- Every category(ies) created in Joomla! AdminNotes component gets added as a notebook in Evernote
- Every notebook created in Evernote gets added as a category in Joomla! AdminNotes component
- Every existing note/task which gets modified in Joomla! get synchronized with existing note in Evennote. This process works in both direction.
Buy the EverNote Integration for AdminNotes!